Project 3: Antiqued Golden Eggs
What you need:
- Gold leaf paper
- Adhesive "size"
- soft bristled paint brush
- red acrylic paint
- eggs, wooden or blown out
What to do:
- Paint the eggs, either wooden or blown out with red paint and allow to dry completely.
- Apply a coat of dry adhesive "size", spray or paint on.
- When the shine disappears from the surface of the eggs wrap the gold leaf around it using gentle brush strokes and smoothing surface as you brush. The paint will show through slightly to create an antiqued look.